This weekend was all about the Easter Bunny! I got to meet him twice....once in our neighborhood clubhouse and then again at the mall!
Mommy and daddy took me to the mall to see the official Easter Bunny! I was not scared at all. In fact, I was so interested in touching and grabbing at him that I wouldn't look at the camera. But I finally decided to turn around so we could get one good picture. It was also really cold so I couldn't wear my cute outfit that mommy wanted to put on me.

Here is mommy and me with the Easter Bunny at the neighborhood clubhouse. They had an easter egg hunt too but I am not quite big enough to enjoy that yet.

I am really into this!

Check out my new bathing suit! I can't wait to get some color!

Check it out, I am pushing this thing around pretty good!

No comments:
Post a Comment