Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bathtime and Other Updates

A few quick updates about me.....I now say "uh oh" when I drop something or just when I feel like it sometimes. I think I can say "duck" too.....I have lots of ducks and I say "duh" when I see them. I clap my hands when you say "patty cake" now too. I can wave bye-bye and I love to wave up at the sky sometimes too. Daddy is trying to get some of this on video for everyone to see.

Foodwise.....I had my first pancake this weekend and really liked it....it could have been the syrup though. I ate eggs too and didn't gag this time. We are starting to really experiment with new things.

Now I am trying really hard to stand up on my own in the middle of the room without anything to hold on to. I also love to walk with someone holding my hands.

Here are some new bathtime pictures.....I LOVE the bath!

Waiting patiently for the water to get ready!
I love all the toys and putting them in my mouth!

My baseball player towel....

No comments: