Sunday, March 14, 2010

10 Months Old

I am 10 months old today! Wow! I am now completely off of bottles and formula! And I am almost done with baby food too! Things I enjoy eating now include.....eggs, pancakes, french toast, grilled cheese sandwiches, yogurt, peaches, strawberries, watermelon, soft carrots and cereal bars. I also still love animal crackers, gold fish and cheerios.

Today was daylight savings time so my schedule is a little off now. I will get back in the groove here soon.

I just started to say some vowel sounds....I love to say "eeeeeee" over and over. So this is added to my "da da da, ba ba ba, ma ma ma" sounds.

I am waving to daddy in this picture!
Eating my breakfast, eggs and pancakes!
Cruisin' around the coffee table
My work is never done.....I just love mommy's blackberry!
Check out my 3 teeth! The fourth is on its way according to my drool!

No comments: