Monday, February 1, 2010

New Nanny and New Experiences

Ms. Penni, mommy and I had a great first day! I really think I am going to like this new lady in my life. She is really nice and plays with me a lot. I am still getting over a cold but hopefully it will be gone soon. And then I should be healthy for a long time since I won't have any snotty little babies crawling all over me, ha!
Mommy and daddy also took me for my 9 month old pictures this past weekend. Well, I am almost 9 months old anyway. I decided that I would scratch my nose just before we went but the pictures still came out really great. I will post them in a couple of weeks when we get digital versions.
I got another tooth too! Oddly enough, it is the one on the bottom...to the left of my other two teeth. And it looks like there is another coming through next to that one. No signs of top teeth just yet but I sure am drooling a lot these days! I am pulling up to standing anywhere I possibly can. I can really crawl fast now too!
Here are some new pictures of me......enjoy!

Who said an exo-saucer is for sitting in.....I like to use it as a tunnel now!
I really love my bath every night...especially this turtle....I can get its entire head in my mouth

I am starting to enjoy books now!

No comments: