Sunday, February 14, 2010

9 Months Old on Valentine's Day and New Food Experiences

I am 9 months old today! Can you believe it! I had my 9 month old doctor's appointment this week....here are my stats.....I weigh 21.5 pounds (70th percentile) and I am 28.5 inches long (75 percentile). Still a big boy! There were no shots at this appointment, yeh! I did get my toe pricked to check my iron levels and I passed! The doctor checked my ears and I have a double ear infection. We were shocked since I seem so happy and sleep so well. I am getting over my last daycare cold so I guess it went to my ears. I am on anti-biotics for 10 days and then I intend on being healthy for a long time since I will be at home everyday with Ms. Penni. Mommy is going to get a picture of Ms Penni and I soon so you can all see her.

Other news.....I am crawling everywhere...very fast too! I am pulling up to standing whenever possible. I am starting to realize that I can move around while standing but I am still not confident enough to do it a lot yet. I love to read books. Mommy just bought me a lot of new books this week too.

This week I decided to start standing up when I wake up in the morning! This is how mommy found me! I enjoy chewing on the rail and trying to grab the mobile. So, the mobile is now gone and there is rubber on my crib rail now.
I enjoy playing with my blocks
Happy Valentine's Day, check out my shirt! This is my basketball goal and I like to dance to the music it makes when the ball goes in the goal.

They have started to give me weird foods.......table food! I like to gag a lot and spit it back out. What is this......eggs!
I guess I will have to start trying new things eventually. I can't eat baby food forever. I do love the gold fish and cheerios! Not so much on the eggs, bananas, or diced veggies yet!

1 comment:

Keri Sullivan Ninness said...

i am not so much on bananas, eggs or veggies either and I turned out great ;)