I am still army crawling as I can move much faster than crawling on my hands. Although I do crawl on my hands and knees sometimes. I can now sit myself up and I really like to stand up. I am starting to get tired of baby food so I think I am going to get some table foods here soon. I already eat crackers and puffs like a champ! I am also getting really good at my sippy cup.
I have one more week of daycare and then Ms Penni will be here to keep me. Mommy is staying with Ms Penni and I for the first day or two so we can get used to each other. I think it is going to be so much better than daycare! We are all very excited!
I am currently getting over an ear infection and pink eye. I have a snotty nose to go along with it. All the snotty kids at daycare just won't stay away from me, ha!
Check out my new table! It makes lots of different noises and I really like to pull up and stand at it. I am trying it out one-handed in this picture.





1 comment:
Glad the week went well for your boys. I know Luke is really hands on but I'm still impressed!
Post a Comment