The kids also enjoyed decorating an Easter Gingerbread house. Sloan just wanted to eat the entire house though. She has a major sweet tooth! I actually had to get rid of it after a few days because she wouldn't stop eating it. It was destroyed anyway at that point, ha!
In order to cook dinner, I have to find something to keep Sloan busy. She wants to be right up under me if not. And Grant wants to "help" with everything. It makes everything take twice as long and I have burned more things and messed up ingredient amounts more lately then I care to think about. Grant loves corn on the cob so I decided to put them to work. They were my little shuckers! Sloan pulled all of the "hair" off and Grant ate some of his raw but it definitely kept them busy and happy, lol!
At the zoo
Riding the train at the zoo!
He loved watching the scuba diver feed the fish. They guy even had a speaker so he could talk to the kids and tell them what he was doing.
Sloan with her corn. She is always talking so it's hard to get a smile these days!
Grant busy with his corn!
The Easter Gingerbread house.....see Sloan stuffing her face with sugar! Grant was not happy that she was destroying the house he spent so much time decorating!






No comments:
Post a Comment