Friday, January 6, 2012

Sloan is 12 Weeks Old

Sloan is now 12 weeks old and I go back to work next week, wow! She weighs 9lb 14ounces so she are almost 10lbs! She started doing the funniest thing this week...she raises her left arm straight up in the air and just holds it there...like she is saluting someone, lol! She is sleeping from 7:30pm to 7:30am now and is taking in around 24 ounces of formula a day now. She is still a spit-up queen but that may not change until she starts solids...we will see.
Grant is growing a lot as well. His 2T pants are now getting short on him. He is now using "I" most of the time instead of using the third person (Grant want this, etc.). His memory still amazes us...he will bring up things from over 6 months ago and not miss a detail. He remembers names of people after only seeing them one time, so strange. He has also recognized the difference between boys and girls....he informed me that "dada has pee-pee and Grant has pee-pee but mommy not have a pee-pee".....I quit undressing in front of him several months ago when he kept pointing out "nipples" so I wasn't quite prepared for that comment to come out of his mouth quite yet. He never ceases to amaze me on a daily basis!





































No comments: