Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cake Pop or Pop Cake?

I have learned over the last 3 months that it is extremely difficult to go anywhere with a 2.5 year old and infant by myself. So, we remain at home most of time. However, we have ventured out a few times. One place we have gone a few times is Starbucks to get a Mocha for me. I decided to introduce "Cake Pops" to Grant. It only took once and now if he sees a Starbucks, he says "mommy, go to Pop Cake house". Not sure why he has reversed the words but he refuses to say it in the right order, lol! He makes us laugh everyday with something he says or does.

One other funny story of the day....Luke called me on my cell phone and after we hung up I went to get Sloan up from her nap. When I came back downstairs, Grant had my phone and was talking on it. I thought he was pretending and asked him who he was talking to. He said "dada, say hey mommy". I still thought he was joking until I took the phone and realized that he had really called Luke. He hit the send button and it called the last person who called me which was Luke. Guess he got lucky on that one and so did I.

No comments: