Friday, December 17, 2010

Random Pictures

Here are some random pictures over the past few weeks. I am really enjoying all of this Christmas stuff, well....except Santa! I LOVE the tree, which is only half decorated and there are NO gifts under it since I will open all of them if left unattended!

This is before we went to see Santa....I had no idea what to expect!
Mommy, Daddy and Me at Thanksgiving
Check out my Gamecock jumpsuit.....pretty cute huh
Do I look guilty or what?
Some gifts arrived and I just wanted the box! Mommy left it out for me to play in for a week!
Our last day of class at the Little Gym. I have really come a long way from our first class. I now can grab the bar and swing all by myself!
Here I am receiving my medal at our graduation! I really, really liked this part!
I didn't want to take the medal off. I even wore it to dinner!


No comments: