Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas was a ton of fun! I got a whole lot of toys and now my living room looks like Toys R Us....it is great! First, mommy took me up to my grandma CeeCee and grandpa BeeBee's house for one night so I could open my gifts. We then went down to my grandma cindy's house for Christmas. Here are some pictures from the past week....

Me, Daddy and my cousin Drew
Mommy and I made cookies and I really enjoyed decorating with the colored sugar....well I liked eating it mostly


This is at CeeCee and BeeBee's house, just checkin everything out
Wow, I wish we had a tree in the house all the time
Me and my cousin Drew hanging out
Check out my new hat....it is a little big right now
This is so much fun!
Daddy and me on Christmas morning
Christmas Day...check out my Elf outfit!
The lawnmower was a hot item for sure....

No comments: