Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Art of Sharing!

It has been a long time since my last post, so I apologize. We have been busy this summer for sure. I am now trying to run and enjoying my new found stability. I love to be outside every chance I can get too. Although, it has been soooo hot this summer that we can't stay outside for very long. My cousin Drew came to visit me and everyone found out that I hate to share! The word SHARE has just not been a part of my life. So, every toy that he tried to get....I promptly went and took it from him. Of course, I didn't want to play with it but sure didn't want him to either. And I had a distinct advantage since I can walk and he can only crawl or walk behind things. We did have a lot of fun too and I am sure we will be fast friends as we get older!

Sorry Drew, this one is mine!
Let me show you how to drive this thing!
I can definitely still crawl pretty fast!
Enjoying some pool time......check it out ladies....I have goldfish....
I am a great sweeper.....let's hope "janitor" is not in my title one day though
Enjoying my blow up toy in the living room!

No comments: