Height 32 & 3/4 inches (90th percentile).....getting very tall these days
Weight 24lb 7oz (60th percentile)
I got one shot, my DTaP vaccine and I didn't even cry this time. But I did wave "bye bye" to the nurse right after it was over which everyone thought was very funny!
I have 4 top teeth and 4 bottom teeth and I have a killer bite if you dare to put a finger in there! I am drooling like crazy again so my molars are on their way!
I can say a few words now like......"Kick", "Keys", "Cheese", "Da Da", "Balloon but it sounds like Boon"...we are still working on Ma Ma. I comprehend much more than I can say though and I really LOVE to get my way, just like mommy does. Mommy says I may be a "strong willed" child, ha ha! I can point to body parts when asked and make animal sounds like "moo" for a cow.
I have gotten pickier about food lately too. Things I love are....cheese, yogurt, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and most other fruit.....as well as peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, grilled cheese, quesadillas and macaroni and cheese.....lots of cheese! And of course my juice to top it all off! Mommy keeps trying to get me to eat different meats and veggies but I just throw them to Mason......he has gained some weight and gotten sick a few times from eating all of my table food I throw him, oops!
I have a new nanny now too. Her name is Ann and she is my grandma Carol's first cousin. I have really enjoyed our time together so far and hope that it works out for a long time!
I love to help vacuum! I know where mommy keeps it and I go and stand at the door and demand that it is opened so we can vacuum! Then, I get my separate (non working) attachment and help the entire time and say "vroom, vroom".
No comments:
Post a Comment