I had my 1 year doctor's appointment last Friday. I weigh 23lb 6oz (60th percentile) and my height is now 31 inches (80th percentile). We got 2 shots and did really well with them. They looked at my hands and said there should be no scarring and they are healing perfectly. We got the go ahead to get in the pool over the weekend too!
Mommy took me to the pool over Memorial Day but we didn't get any pictures yet. I was a little freaked out at first in my new float but then I got a nerf football and was happy thereafter.
I am teething again too. My 2 teeth next to my top teeth are about to come through.
My biggest news is......I CAN WALK! I just took off this past weekend and now I am walking everywhere. I like standing and walking so much that I don't even want to sit down in the bath tub anymore, ha ha!
Here I am in action! I hold my arms up when I walk and I look drunk but I am getting the hang of this really fast! Check out my new shoes (Crocs) too!





No comments:
Post a Comment