Mommy and Daddy took me for my first haircut! I was mistaken for a little girl again so I guess it's time to lose the curls in the back. It was a place especially for kids and I got to sit in a car while she cut my hair.
Here I am before the scissors started....


The fun has ended....my hair is going, going, gone!

Check it out....I am being so good...

Why does this take so long......

All done....check out my new do.....don't I look handsome!

I look like a little boy now instead of a baby...

At the pool again and lovin' it!

Headed to the pool again in my little red wagon...
1 comment:
I cannot handle how big he looks with that haircut :( :( Ross was just telling Cuylar Duncan how cool of a kid Grant is. He was bragging on him like Grant was his. Precious! And I know you have family and all but can I please please call dibs on that plaid swimsuit if we have a boy :)
Post a Comment