Monday, May 3, 2010

New Toys

Only a couple of weeks and I will be turning one! Wow! I am trying to walk but still not taking off yet. I have take a few steps on my own. And I will walk with my toys or holding someone's hand but would prefer to crawl still for the most part.
We are waiting for my other front tooth to come in....it is VERY close to breaking through. I can now say "up" and I point up and then will try and say "down" and point down. I say "vroom" when playing with my trucks. I continue to say "uh oh" and just started to say the "ma, ma ma" sounds. And I will show you things when you ask where they are.....like duck, truck, light and ball.
Mommy gave me some peanut butter and I liked it but still prefer grilled cheese to peanut butter and jelly. But no allergies so that was good news.

Mommy's friend gave us a car for me to cruise around in and it is super fun! It's missing one eye but perfect otherwise.
Here is my early birthday present from Grandma Cindy and David....not sure what I am calling everyone yet. It is half sand and half water. I didn't know what to do at first....
And then I figured out how to pick the sand up and throw it on the ground......a very fun game!
My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!

No comments: