Mommy and I went to pick up my cake on Saturday. Mommy pulled out the umbrella stroller at the back of the car and put me in it and while she was looking for the strap to get me secured, I reached over and put my hand in the tail pipe and then grabbed it with the other hand too. I got second degree burns on my hands and spent the afternoon at the ER. I got all bandaged up and went back home. I was remarkably happy considering I wasn't given any serious medication for pain. I did get to hang out with my cousin Drew when we got home.
We went back to the ER on Sunday to have my hands checked again and cleaned, etc. Mommy stayed home with me today and we went to my pediatrician and they said I was healing really well. My hands should be healed within the next few weeks without scarring. Daddy is staying home with me tomorrow.
I am going to get a birthday cake to smash when my hands are healed and then we can take some pictures for you all to see. In the meantime, here are some pictures from this weekend....
I got balloons from my great grandma and great grandpa Wilson. I love them!



No comments:
Post a Comment