Some new things that I am doing these days.......I love to try and stand up on everything! I also enjoy smacking everything with my hands. I examine everything I can pick up now too. I am starting to army crawl to get to things that I really want. I think I will be full out crawling here in the next month. Mommy is also trying to give me fruit puffs that melt in my mouth but the texture is just new and not great right now. She also tried to give me a mashed up banana and I hated that! We are working towards thicker solid food though. We are also trying out many different sippy cups but I just want to chew on them instead of drink out of them. I am teething really badly and the drool is just pouring out like niagra falls! Mommy and daddy just spotted a white mark on my bottom gum so I think I may have a tooth here soon.
We are gearing up for Christmas. The tree is up and I have my own stocking! Mommy has 2 weeks off so that means I don't have to go to daycare for 2 whole weeks, YEH! I will be moving up to the next room at daycare in January. It should be fun because there are lots of toys and everyone in there is sitting up like me. I will have some friends to play with then.
We will post some new pictures soon. I will be 7 months old next week!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a big boy!!! Even though we see you almost every week - it's going by so fast!!
Post a Comment