Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Teeth and other Christmas Photos

I have bronchiolitis (baby bronchitis) so we are working hard to try and get rid of it but the doctor's say that it just takes time. I am happy as I can be but just have a nasty cough and chest congestion. No daycare for a couple of weeks so that should help too. Here are some new pictures....

I have found the Christmas tree and use my walker to go and visit it often. I like to pull on the limbs and ornaments.
About to eat some lunch in my holiday gear!
Mommy tried hard to get a good picture of my teeth. This is the best I would let her get.....you may have to zoom in to see them. They are coming in more and more every day.
I stuck my toungue out on this one so you couldn't see my teeth and thought it was so funny, ha ha!