Monday, August 19, 2013

Potty Update, Soccer, and Pre-K

Sloan's favorite words/phrases for this week: "give it to me", "mine", "I want popcorn", "want to go potty", "go get baby", "diaper over here". She now loves to dictate where we change her diaper. She will lay in the middle of the hardwood floor and ask to be changed there. She is definitely trying to control more of her environment. She is demanding to go to the potty more often. Last night, we gave her a book while she sat on the potty. I am not pushing this at all right now and she had yet to pee in the potty. So, I was putting up laundry and getting their bath stuff ready. After we got them both bathed and ready for bed, I went back into the bathroom......and she had peed in the potty! I can't believe we missed it! Could be a fluke but we shall see...

Sloan's new thing is shutting any door that is open. And you can't shut it for her or she will make you open back up so she can do it. She wants more and more things to sleep with her now too. She has a few stuffed animals (cat, dog, 2 bears), 2 lovies and 3 blankets and would have more if we would let her. It is a bit crowded in there but she loves it.

Grant is starting soccer this week and he is pretty excited. His team is mostly kids age 4 and 5. His first practice is tonight but it might get rained out.

Grant also starts pre-K next week! We go for orientation this week and I know he is going to love it just like he did last year. He will now go 4 days a week.


Happy Saturday Morning!

Cruisin in her car!

He wanted a big pancake and that is what he got!

Sticker Time!



Ice Cream!

Sloan with her new sunglasses!

No comments: