Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sloan - Measuring Small

The last couple of weeks have been interesting as far as this pregnancy goes. I measured small with Grant but this time I am measuring really, really small they say. I had 2 more ultra sounds last week to ensure that my placenta and fluid levels were okay and that the cord had good blood flow, etc. The perinatologist said that she looks great and everything is normal. Sloan is just going to be a small baby by their estimates. She was at 5lb 9oz according to them. I saw my OBGYN again yesterday and she is having me monitor the baby movement to ensure it doesn't slow down. I still measured really, really small. So, she said that she really doesn't want me going past my due date this time around. Not my choice but I may be forced to induce by the due date if she doesn't arrive on her own before that. I am trying to get them to let her stay in there until she is ready like I did with Grant.....but we will see! Even though I am definitely ready to not be pregnant anymore!

No comments: