Friday, August 5, 2011

Baby Girl Update and New Pics of Grant

I went for my 30 week appointment this week and all is well. Her heart rate is 145 and 10 more weeks to go! This heat is killing me and I am really hoping this little girl decides to come at least on time or maybe even a few days early! Grant felt her move when I was reading to him one night this week and now he constantly asks "baby move?" and then says "baby out". He may be saying to put her back in after she arrives, ha ha! Potty training is still going great. He only slips up every now and then when he gets busy and doesn't want to stop what he is doing. I think he would prefer to tee-tee outside all the time if we would let him. He is starting to put 3 words together too. Now, when we sing "Wheels on the Bus" he says "all through town" at the end of each phrase. Constant chatter at our house!


Loving the mini ice cream sandwich he got after dinner one night!

He loves the rain and wants to play in it so we gave in this time





No comments: