I am trying out the trampoline all by myself!
Friday, April 15, 2011
Fun Times
It has been way too long since my last post, sorry. Mommy is still not feeling very good but it is slowly getting better. My little brother or sister is now 14 weeks old in mommy's belly. The heart rate was 167 and all is going well. I am now learning my colors of which Blue is the favorite right now. I can also count to 3 and I get so excited each time. I have begun to enjoy trying to pick out my own clothes which has been very challenging to mommy sometimes, ha! I can reach the light switches now. I can also turn the dead bolt at the front door and open the door! Trouble, trouble! I am not as picky now about eating new things, including meats. We got to go to a friends 6th birthday party. It was at one of those indoor play places. I had a really good time but really wanted to be bigger like most of the kids there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment