Sunday, September 5, 2010

Grant meets the Beach!

We are at the beach this week for Labor Day! I have never seen the ocean or walked in the sand so I am really excited! We are also going to my cousin Drew's 1st birthday party. It is a long drive so here we go....

All packed up and ready to go....
We have arrived at Drew's party and I already spotted some ducks! I love to say "duck" and I really wish they would let me come closer to them.
I am lookin hot today!
At the party.....I really wanted to open Drew's gifts for him but everyone kept telling me no.
FINALLY....they took me to the beach! And guess what....there were birds. I loved the birds so mommy and daddy got some bread and we fed them.
I really loved the sand but not when it got on my hands. I would say "yuk" and shake my hands. I am sure by the end of the week I will not mind it.
This is actually my first time on the beach in this picture. We are staying in the pink house behind me. I didn't know what to think at first but then starting running around all over the place.
I love the ocean! I am not scared at all of the waves and love to sit right where the they come in. A few times they almost knocked me over but I just laughed!

No comments: