Monday, September 7, 2009

New Pics

I am 3 and a half months old now and my latest skill is rolling over from my tummy to my back. I think it is a lot of fun but then I want to be back on my tummy to sleep.....however I have to get help for that right now. Mommy and daddy are not enjoying having to come back in a flip me back over numerous times for naps and bedtime. We hope I can figure out how to go both ways soon....very soon!
Me and mommy watching my first USC game! And we won! I am serious about football already...can't you tell by my face, ha!
I had to change outfits because I spit up....good thing I had another Carolina shirt!
Trying out my walker.....I am starting to really like it. My feet barely touch the ground but I am sure that I can get it to move all over the place shortly.
Check out my Jumper.....I was still not comfortable in this yet but we will get there

No comments: