I had the 36 week visit this past Monday and Grant's heart rate is still in the 130 range and normal. I had the Strep B test done "down there" and will find out the results next week. This is a standard test now since it can cause problems for the baby if you have it. And they say about 50% women have it and never know. If it is positive, I will have to have antibiotics while he is born. So many tests for so many things these days.
I will start getting checked for dilation at 38 weeks so we are getting soooo close! It can't come fast enough! I am still having heartburn and definitely have the waddle going on....and no sleep. So I am saying, "Bring on Labor and Delivery"!
Luke and I have put together the pack n play, the strollers and the car seat.....none of which were as easy as you would think! We only have a few more things to pick up and then we are fully prepared....well....as prepared as you can be I guess, ha!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment