Yesterday marked the beginning of the 25th week! Only 15 weeks to go, yeh! Supposedly he can now hear things and can get startled so we will see.
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday as well. I had to do my glucose tolerance test which was so much fun. You have to drink a REALLY sweet drink, really fast and then have your blood drawn an hour later. No ultrasound but I did get to listen to his heartbeat and it was around 150, which is normal. He is moving a lot these days, especially when I eat or drink anything. He didn't seem to like the super sweet glucose drink either, ha!
The next appointment is in 3 weeks for my RhoGAM shot. It is required now since I have a Negative blood type and Luke's is Positive. I hear it is not a fun one to get either, great.
The latest side effect to this pregnancy is indigestion and never a good night's sleep. I am still not enjoying this whole process but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment